Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2010 Website is LIVE!!

Okay, I know I haven't posted since my St. Louis trip, however, I did make it back safely and I had a blast! Our 2010 site is live and has undergone a complete makeover!! The complete makeover to our site is a bit of a reflection on our attraction. Our team has thrown our all into delivering a top-notch, hollywood-style event...THE LARGEST AND MOST DETAILED the Midlands has ever seen. Enough of my ranting and raving. We're halfway through the build with only 3 months left! If you're interested in volunteering with us or becoming a sponsor, contact us through our site!

Yours truly in this life and beyond,

O'Shawn McClendon
Artistic Director/Marketing - CWC Hall of Horrors






>> www.hallofhorrors.com <<
Make sure to follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/hallofhorrors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment